Yuden-Tech’s calibration laboratory is accredited by ILAC.
The calibration standard is according to TAF / ISO / IEC 17025 to calibrate for temperature, humidity,
and dew point meter.
TAF ( Taiwan Accreditation Foundation ; TAF ) is unique calibration organization acknowledged by
ILAC in Taiwan.
ILAC and TAF signed the mutual recognition contract, thus TAF can be admitted and used all around the world.
• International Lab Alliance Recognition ─ TAF ( ISO / IEC 17025 )
• Accreditation no. : 3032
(Search the number on TAF )
• Fit for Global Application
• Comparable to National Grade Laboratory
• Professional calibration staff
• Wide range of high-precision measurement
a). Temperature : - 40 ~ + 300 °C
b). Dew point / frost point : - 80 ~ + 60 °C
c). Relative humidity : 10 ~ 95 % RH
• Extremely low calibration uncertainty, quickly repeat testing, apply to
the calibration of the temperature & humidity / dew point instrument
Certificate of accreditation
Temp. & Humidity / Dew Point Lab ─ TAF ( ISO / IEC 17025 )
Certificate No.: : 3032