HD21AB17 - Portable measuring instrument / data logger for measuring and logging CO, CO2, Atmospheric Pressure, Temperature and Humidity
A particularly useful and handy instrument for measuring humidity, CO2, CO, atmospheric pressure and temperature in spaces. It is equipped with a data logger, so that all information afterwards can be easily used in reports.
The instruments simultaneously measure the parameters:
· ． Carbon Dioxide CO2
· ． Carbon Monoxide CO
·· ． Atmospheric Pressure
· ． Temperature
·· ． Relative Humidity
The instrument calculates:
· ． Dew Point
· ． Wet Bulb Temperature
· ． Absolute Humidity
· ． Mixing Ratio
· ． Enthalpy
The HD21AB is a datalogger with a memory capacity of 67600 recordings, divided in 64 blocks. It uses the DeltaLog10 software from version 0.1.5.3. Reference Standards: ASHRAE 62.1 – 2004, Legislative Decree 81/2008.
These regulations apply to all confined spaces that could be used by people. Kitchens, baths, changing rooms and swimming pools are included, due to the presence of high humidity. You should take into account, in regard to air quality, possible chemical, physical and biological contaminants.
· The instruments have a wide Dot Matrix graphic display with a resolution of 160x160 dots. The instruments typical applications are:
· ． Measurement of IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) and comfort conditions in schools, offices and indoor spaces.
· ． Analysis and study of the Sick Building Syndrome, and of the resulting consequences.
· ． Checking the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system efficiency.
· ． Examination of IAQ conditions in factories to optimize microclimate and improve productivity.
· ． Building Automation checks.
Dimensions (Length x Width x Height)
210x90x40 mm (HD21AB)
300x90x40 mm (HD21AB17 with probe)
470 g (batteries included)
Backlit, Dot Matrix
160x160 dots, visible area 52x42 mm
Operating temp. : -5 … 50°C
Warehouse temp : -25 … 65°C
Working relative humidity : 0 … 85% RH without condensation
Protection degree : IP30
Instrument uncertainty ± 1 digit@20°C
Mains adapter (code SWD10) : 12VDC / 1A
Batteries 4x1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable batteries AA type
Autonomy : 8 hours of continuous use in measure mode
Power absorbed with instrument off : < 45μA
Security of stored data : Unlimited
Serial interface : Socket: mini-USB
Type : USB 1.1 or 2.0 not insulated
Baud rate : 460800
Data bits : 8
Parity : None
Stop bits : 1
Flow control : Xon-Xoff
Cable length : Max 5 m