· Temperature measurement of a wide range of TC and RTD types.
· Conversion of wide span linear resistance and potentiometer inputs.
· Conversion of bipolar mV signals to 4...20 mA.
· Integration into asset management schemes.
· Critical applications requiring superior accuracy and/or sensor redundancy and drift detection.
· True dual input transmitter. High density 7-terminal design accepts the widest range of dual input combinations.
· Sensor redundancy - output automatically switches to secondary sensor in event of primary sensor failure, maintaining uptime.
· Sensor drift detection - alerts when sensor differential exceeds user-defined limits, for maintenance optimization.
· Dynamic variable mapping for process data in addition to the primary variable e.g. dual input features such as average, differential and min./max. tracking.
· Groundbreaking digital and analog signal accuracy over full input span and ambient conditions.
· Extensive sensor matching including Callendar Van Dusen and custom linearizations.
· Programmable input limits and runtime metering ensure maximum process traceability and sensor out of range protection.
· IEC 61508 : 2010 full assessement up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1.(5437A)
· Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89, NE95 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information. (5437A)
· IEC 61508 : 2010 full assessment up to SIL 3 together with enhanced EMC Functional Safety testing to IEC 61236-3-1. (5437B/5437D)
· Meets NAMUR NE21, NE43, NE44, NE89, NE95 and NE107 compliant diagnostics information.(5437B/5437D)
Mounting / installation
· For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
· Configuration via standard HART communication interfaces or by PR 5909 Loop Link.
· The 5437A can be mounted in zone 2 and 22 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
· The 5437B can be mounted in zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1.
The 5437D can be mounted in
zone 0, 1, 2 and zone 20, 21, 22 including M1 / Class I, Division 1, Groups A,
B, C, D.
Please contact the sales for details.