The flow sensor type 210 is based on the Kármán vortex trail principle. In comparison to the OEM flow sensor (type 200), the type 210 is available with enhanced power supply and output signals and is available with and without temperature measurement.
With no moving parts the flow sensor is not sensitive to debris, has marginal pressure loss and high accuracy.
• Flow measuring with voltage, current, pulse or frequency output
• Temperature non-sensitive measuring principle
• Excellent media resistance (measuring element not in contact with the media)
• Wide application temperature range
• Marginal loss of pressure
• Measuring element not sensitive to debris
• Direct temperature measurement in the medium
• Drinking water approval KTW, W270, WRAS, ACS